Size file to 7 inches tall. (Each stem will be 4 inches tall)
This file makes just one stem. To get the effect in the picture, make 3 stems for each bunch.
- #80 cardstock for stems
- #65 cardstock for blossoms
- A ballpoint pen (empty is best)
- Tweezers (slant or straight edge)
- Thick foam mousepad or equivalent (for forming blossoms)
- Wire or skewers to attach the stem to.
- Floral tape
For each stem: Glue two stems together - this strenghtens the stem. Bend about a quarter tip of each branch back to 90-degrees.
To form blossoms: Put the blossom on the mousepad and press hard down on the center with a ballpoint pen.
Place a bit of glue on the bent branch ends and glue a blossom to each.
Glue six or seven additional formed blossoms randomly elsewhere on each side of the stems,
Glue 3 stems together on the bottom inch or so.
Bend the stems randomly to fluff out.
Attach the stem group onto a skewer or floral wire with floral tape.